SVI Academy is your resource to network, explore, teach and learn the trends and best practices in your industry. Gather together with top-tier entrepreneurs and experts in Silicon Valley for single-day or evening events to establish a community built on trust and mutual benefit. We host demo-days, networking events, conferences, workshops, fireside chats and coffee talks – all designed to help you take on the challenge of building your business, product, or market.
You will get the opportunity to participate in surprising and fun networking opportunities and meet with entrepreneurs, investors and mentors in Silicon Valley. Ultimately, you will gain insider insight into industry trends and develop the network connections you need for your startup launch.
At SVI Academy events, you will:
- Participate in workshops led by executives in established companies to learn directly from experience
- Gain direct access to the infrastructure and synergy of Silicon Valley
- Sit down with seasoned veterans and other startups in the Valley to share ideas
- Learn from the successes and failures of others and share your own
- Come away with strategies to tackle the challenges your venture is facing
- Validate your ideas with other Silicon Valley entrepreneurs (you’re not alone!)
- Effective strategies to overcome the legal and practical challenges to start a business in Silicon Valley
- Build a network of partners, clients, and mentors (trust us, if you get those right, investors won’t be too far behind!)
If you have an idea for a coffee talk or workshop, let us know!